Ip space Dilemma

Kevin Wallace kevin at wallace.seattle.wa.us
Tue Mar 9 18:50:12 UTC 2021

On Tue, Mar 9, 2021, at 6:13 AM, Justin Wilson (Lists) wrote:
> I [..] was finally told we were not a priority.

> Does anyone have any creative ideas on how to fix this?

You might write them a letter like the following:

    Dear $AGENCY,

    Pursuant to the Indiana Access to Public Records Act (IC 5-14-3),
    I hereby request the following records:
      * all internal communication regarding $PROBLEM_PREFIX
      * all configuration files on $IMPLICATED_FIREWALL

    Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter.
    I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 7
    business days, as the statute requires.

See what that yields you, and go from there.  YMMV, IANAL, etc.

Kevin