Ip space Dilemma

Justin Wilson (Lists) lists at mtin.net
Tue Mar 9 14:13:52 UTC 2021

	Folks,
	We have an IP block I have asked about help on a few times on here.  This is a block we received from ARIN in June of 2020.  We have several state networks here in Indiana dropping this traffic at their firewalls. I have been working with them since we discovered this issue in September.  I am not getting anywhere with them and was finally told we were not a priority.

	I am at the point I need to give the space back because it is unusable to the ISP customers. Does anyone have any creative ideas on how to fix this?

Justin Wilson
j2sw at mtin.nethttps://j2sw.com - All things jsw (AS209109)
https://blog.j2sw.com - Podcast and Blog