Is there an established method for reporting/getting removed a company with 100% false peeringdb entries?

James Breeden James at arenalgroup.co
Mon Mar 8 17:33:01 UTC 2021

Yeah, I know a couple of people who have thrown massive peeringdb operations up just to make them look big but their routing table analysis looks nothing like what they say they have.

James W. Breeden

Managing Partner

[cid:3c34773f-9c3e-42cf-87ba-144ee1fa163f]

Arenal Group: Arenal Consulting Group | Acilis Telecom | Pines Media | Atheral | BlueNinja

PO Box 1063 | Smithville, TX 78957

Email: james at arenalgroup.co<mailto:james at arenalgroup.co> | office 512.360.0000 | cell 512.304.0745 | www.arenalgroup.co<http://www.arenalgroup.co/>
Executive Assistant: Chelsea Nichols: chelsea at arenalgroup.co | 737.302.8742