How to Fix IP GEO for google/youtube tv

Nate Burke nate at blastcomm.com
Mon Mar 8 15:25:49 UTC 2021

If you find out, let me know the secret sauce.  I've had a ticket open
with YoutubeTV for 7 months and they can't get the GeoIP fixed for one
of my /21's that I've had for 20 years.  Every reply on my ticket from
Google is that the YoutubeTV service has major GeoIP issues, and they
don't know how to fix them.  It's been escalated to engineering for the
last 7 months with no ETA on a fix.  That is the only service for me
that is having a location problem.