Verizon at it again?

Fraser Gutteridge blue at udel.edu
Wed Mar 3 15:12:26 UTC 2021

Cogent just updated their network status page. :(

https://ecogent.cogentco.com/network-status

"Multiple customers are experiencing issues with connectivity through
Verizon. Verizon has acknowledged a major issue on their end and are
investigating. There is currently no ETR. The CST Master ticket to
reference is HD11526935."