PC Picks: Best of NANOG 82 & More

Nanog News news at nanog.org
Wed Jun 30 19:11:25 UTC 2021

*PC Picks: The Best of NANOG 82 *
[image: image.png]

 NANOG 82 may be over, but the incredible presentations live on in the
digital universe!

➡️ 🤔 Don't know where to start watching? The NANOG Programming Committee
(PC) has you covered! PC members have scoured the NANOG 82 archives to
bring you only the best!

Check out the top picks below from ours truly, or curate a list of your own
and send it to us. We will publish your selections as a guest star of NANOG!

*BEST OF NANOG 82 * <https://www.nanog.org/events/nanog-82/pc-picks/>

📢 *NANOG 83 - Call For Presentations *Share your insights at a future
NANOG meeting, with a presentation that brings your research + ideas to
life.
The NANOG PC accepts proposals on a rolling basis, and would love to see
yours!
*PITCH US NOW  <https://www.nanog.org/program/call-presentations/>*
*SEE you at NANOG 83 *

Can't wait to see you IN PERSON and VIRTUALLY at our first hybrid
meeting, NANOG 83.
Happening Nov 1 - 3 in Minneapolis, MN! Virtual host: Kentik. Stay tuned
for further details!