Google Geo Location Issues

Benjamin Hatton bhatton at htva.net
Wed Jun 30 14:29:27 UTC 2021

If they are your subnets, and you have your own AS (and possibly enough
traffic to Google, I'm not sure what exactly their criteria is but we were
able to make an account with ~2Gbps peak and no peering relationships) you
can create an account with the Google ISP Portal (isp.google.com) which has
a self service tool to upload a csv that will update your prefixes in the
Google IP Geolocation database.  Took ~2 weeks after upload for it to be
reflected in live data.

*Ben Hatton*
*Network Engineer | Haefele Connect*
d:(607)589-8000 | ben at haefeleconnect.com