Google Geo Location Issues

Nate Burke nate at blastcomm.com
Wed Jun 30 14:04:59 UTC 2021

Same here, YoutubeTV Geolocation problem, has one of my subnets in Tulsa
instead of Chicago.  Ticket open for 8 months.  Every reply was that it
was 'with engineering' and no ETA.  I just got a notice from them last
week that they're closing the ticket and sent a survey to fill out to
rate the support received.  I told them that the issue was still not
resolved and never heard back from them.