Google Geo Location Issues

Hank Nussbacher hank at interall.co.il
Wed Jun 30 04:51:52 UTC 2021

On 30/06/2021 02:25, Jason Kuehl wrote:

Good luck.  I had a case where Israeli users were located in Iceland.
Took me well over a month to get it resolved.  You can read about it in
my blog entry:
https://www.iucc.ac.il/en/blog/2021-05-google-geo-location/

Just heard of two more incidents this week where other Israeli users
from different ISPs are seen as being in Belgium and the other is seen
as being in Greece.

I have told those 2 new incidents to try:
https://support.google.com/websearch/workflow/9308722?hl=en
and wait a month to see if the issue gets resolved (as stated on that
Google page).

Clearly some process since about March 2021 is broken inside Google
geo-location land.

Regards,
Hank

Caveat: The views expressed above are solely my own and do not express
the views or opinions of my employer