shadowserver.org

Hank Nussbacher hank at interall.co.il
Mon Jun 28 14:11:02 UTC 2021

On 28/06/2021 06:19, Scott Aldrich wrote:
> Anyone have an idea how to get HE/ShadowServer,org servers to stop
> attempting to penetrate the comcast drop at my house?
>
> Their website claims altruism.. but my logs dont support that claim.
>
> Scott

Scott,

Did you look at:
https://www.shadowserver.org/what-we-do/network-reporting/dns-open-resolvers-report/
https://scan.shadowserver.org/dns/

If you still think they are penetrating you see their section of
blocklisting:

To be removed from this set of scanning you will need to send an email
to dnsscan [at] shadowserver [dot] org with the specific CIDR's that you
would like to have removed. You will have to be the verifiable owner of
these CIDR's and be able to prove that fact. Any address space that is
blocklisted will be publicly available here:
https://scan.shadowserver.org/dns/exclude.html

Regards,
Hank