Can somebody explain these ransomwear attacks?

Jean St-Laurent jean at ddostest.me
Fri Jun 25 12:38:34 UTC 2021

Hi Jim,

Very nice text from you and you seem to offer good hints on how to stop it long term.

The reality is that USA is going in the direct opposing direction that you express.

The payment to ransomware gangs is now tax-deductible.

"Extorted by ransomware gangs? The payments may be tax-deductible".
Published June 21st.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ransomware-payments-may-be-tax-deductible/

Again from cbsnews. Not sure if we can rely on them to report accurate news?

Jean