aggregation tool that allows a bit of fuzz to aggregating ?

babydr DBA James W. Laferriere babydr at baby-dragons.com
Sun Jun 13 22:47:01 UTC 2021

 	Hello All ,  google foo isn't pulling up anything but drivel about ip
aggregation in cisco and describing the word 'fuzz' .

 	I am looking for a tool such as 'aggregate' ,  this one is written in
c .  Which has been a very good tool to me .

 	I use this tool to aggregate ip addresses snagged out of various logs to
insert into iptables filtering .  Again the afore mentioned tool has work well .

 	But now I am seeing a new trick fro some entities that are transmitting
from every other ipv4 address such as (*) below .  And the trust (& crusty)
ol'tool just doesn't allow for a bitt of fuzz in its aggregation filter .

 	Hoping someone knows of such a tool and or may have patched the
aggregate tool to accopmlish such a task .

(*)
63.81.88.116/32
63.81.88.118/32
63.81.88.120/32