Google uploading your plain text passwords

K. Scott Helms kscott.helms at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 12:11:34 UTC 2021

Encryption != plain text, just because it's not a hash doesn't mean it's
problematic (if done correctly).  This is the exact same method that every
single password management system uses and all are far better for the
average user than trying to reuse a single password or write them down.

Scott Helms