Google uploading your plain text passwords

Alain Hebert ahebert at pubnix.net
Fri Jun 11 16:31:37 UTC 2021

     Hi,

     I use Firefox and saved its profile inside a VeraCrypt disk, inside
a Bitlocked disk, inside a Surface3 used only for that purpose =D.
     ( Yeah that include a few physical MFA device and Shutdown instead
of Sleeping, and yadi yada )

     So GL with Chrome =D.

-----
Alain Hebert                                ahebert at pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
50 boul. St-Charles
P.O. Box 26770     Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 6G7
Tel: 514-990-5911  http://www.pubnix.net    Fax: 514-990-9443