AT&T Fiber Line / NOT MIS

Alex Conner hello at codatory.com
Thu Jun 10 18:49:27 UTC 2021

Bonus points, the small business fiber has extremely limited NAT session
limits (depends on hardware, but not greater than 16,000 sessions) and
*everything *counts. Cold loading CNN.com (an AT&T company) in a default
config without an adblocker will use close to 3000, which will saturate and
cause errors on some of their gateway hardware (NVG595). If you want to use
it for any serious purpose, stick a tunnel out to a real connection.