Explore the NANOG 82 Virtual Expo 👉 Doors open TODAY

Nanog News news at nanog.org
Mon Jun 7 21:28:59 UTC 2021

NANOG 82 EXPO: Interact + Network Virtually
*The latest technology, all in one space*
The NANOG 82 Expo
<https://nanog.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4d708401d0e69d9dc73d1c204&id=1bdcbe2954&e=db9654bbbb>
is
right around the corner! Network and interact with reps from top tech
companies from your living room, learn about the latest technologies, have
fun at the scavenger hunt  + win raffle prizes.

*Digital doors open June 7 and will remain open until June 25.* Engage in
this one-of-a-kind experience by visiting booths virtually, have the
opportunity to connect with incredible professionals and of course, get
your swag on!

*Sponsored by
<https://nanog.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4d708401d0e69d9dc73d1c204&id=afaf5078ca&e=db9654bbbb>Opengear
<https://nanog.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4d708401d0e69d9dc73d1c204&id=bfae3e8ea0&e=db9654bbbb>*

*Scavenger Hunt Rules:* Please visit each NANOG 82 Virtual Expo booth to
search for answers to our daily Scavenger Hunt, beginning on June 14 and
ending on June 16. Submit your answers by 11pm EST/8pm PST for a chance to
win a $100 VISA Gift Card. 1 winner per day. Winners will be notified by
email.
*Scroll on to learn more about each of our exhibitors.*

Visit Expo
<https://nanog.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4d708401d0e69d9dc73d1c204&id=2dad735feb&e=db9654bbbb>
Amazon*Interconnect with the Amazon global network.*
Amazon operates a global network covering more than 80 cities and over 200
Points of Presence (POPs). Learn more: peering.aws
<https://nanog.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4d708401d0e69d9dc73d1c204&id=ee97b3d3f6&e=db9654bbbb>

Visit Expo Booth
<https://nanog.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4d708401d0e69d9dc73d1c204&id=467504b695&e=db9654bbbb>
Charter Communications*America's fastest-growing TV, Internet and Voice
provider.*
At Charter Communications, we connect our customers to innovation. From
Spectrum Internet Gig and our path to 10G, to the Spectrum TV App and
Spectrum Mobile, our blazing fast and secure broadband network powers the
future. Learn more: spectrum.com
<https://nanog.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4d708401d0e69d9dc73d1c204&id=4f515b666b&e=db9654bbbb>

Visit Expo Booth
<https://nanog.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4d708401d0e69d9dc73d1c204&id=37f6bd21d5&e=db9654bbbb>
Juniper Networks*Engineering Simplicity*
Juniper Networks brings simplicity to networking with products, solutions
and services that connect the world. Through engineering innovation, we
harness the power of networking in the cloud to solve the toughest
challenges. Learn more: juniper.net
<https://nanog.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4d708401d0e69d9dc73d1c204&id=9ec643cf7a&e=db9654bbbb>

Visit Expo Booth
<https://nanog.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4d708401d0e69d9dc73d1c204&id=17fc514932&e=db9654bbbb>
Kentik*Kentik is the network observability company. Our platform is a
must-have for the network front line, whether digital business, corporate
IT, or service provider. *
Kentik® is the network intelligence platform for the connected world,
trusted by leading digital enterprises and service providers. With Kentik,
businesses eliminate the visibility and intelligence gaps associated with
running dynamic and complex networks, and achieve greater network
performance, reliability and security. The Kentik Network Intelligence
Platform ingests diverse data streams from the internet, edge, cloud, data
center and hybrid infrastructures and provides real-time visualizations and
AIOps-powered insights and automation. Learn more: kentik.com
<https://nanog.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4d708401d0e69d9dc73d1c204&id=4fba763add&e=db9654bbbb>

Visit Expo Booth
<https://nanog.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4d708401d0e69d9dc73d1c204&id=91972d299a&e=db9654bbbb>
Microsoft *Learn. Connect. Explore.*
Empowering Others: Our mission is to empower every person and every
organization on the planet to achieve more. Learn more: microsoft.com/en-us
<https://nanog.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4d708401d0e69d9dc73d1c204&id=b1f50e8060&e=db9654bbbb>

Visit Expo Booth
<https://nanog.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4d708401d0e69d9dc73d1c204&id=6ab8cb5e00&e=db9654bbbb>
[image: netscout_expo.png]
Netscout*Visibility Without Borders*
NETSCOUT SYSTEMS, INC. (NASDAQ: NTCT) helps assure digital business
services against disruptions in availability, performance, and security.
Our market and technology leadership stems from combining our patented
smart data technology with smart analytics. We provide real-time, pervasive
visibility and insights customers need to accelerate and secure their
digital transformation. Our approach transforms the way organizations plan,
deliver, integrate, test, and deploy services and applications. Our
nGenius™ service assurance solutions provide real-time, contextual analysis
of service, network, and application performance. Learn more: netscout.com
<https://nanog.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4d708401d0e69d9dc73d1c204&id=7b669347fb&e=db9654bbbb>

*Swag + Prizes *
$200 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway!
Visit Expo Booth
<https://nanog.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4d708401d0e69d9dc73d1c204&id=9975d8afb5&e=db9654bbbb>
Nokia*The NetOps era is here – switch to data center networking your way.*
Our next-generation data center switching solution is driven by SR-Linux, a
uniquely open, extensible and consumable Network Operating System (NOS),
together with our new Fabric Services Platform which provides the
declarative, intent-based toolkit needed to successfully automate data
center network operations.

Just out: Packet Pushers Heavy Networking podcast: Nokia SR Linux – A
Hyperscaler NOS Designed For Everyone.

Learn more: nokia.com/networks/dc-fabric
<https://nanog.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4d708401d0e69d9dc73d1c204&id=fffeea03e5&e=db9654bbbb>

Visit Expo Booth
<https://nanog.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4d708401d0e69d9dc73d1c204&id=c9a27df261&e=db9654bbbb>
[image: packetfabric.png]
PacketFabric*Defy the network norm*
PacketFabric delivers on-demand, private and secure optical connectivity
between hundreds of colocation DCs, cloud service providers, Internet
Exchange and SaaS providers in minutes, across a 50+Tbps global network..
Build an agile backbone at scale on month-to-month terms. Expand your
network reach and performance. Connect and move data between multiple cloud
providers at speeds up to 100G with no hardware or physical ports. Do it
via self-service portal or REST API. Learn more packetfabric.com
<https://nanog.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4d708401d0e69d9dc73d1c204&id=7cac876d60&e=db9654bbbb>

*Swag + Prizes*
Apple Series 6 Watch Giveaway!
Visit Expo Booth
<https://nanog.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4d708401d0e69d9dc73d1c204&id=7fb1100cdb&e=db9654bbbb>
Precision Optical*Custom Solutions. Reliable Networks.*
Precision Optical Transceivers is a system engineering company focused on
optical transceivers and related active/passive optical components. For
over a decade, we have helped build networks around the globe by providing
high quality, custom-engineered optical solutions. Learn more:
precisionot.com
<https://nanog.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4d708401d0e69d9dc73d1c204&id=1d9652fc52&e=db9654bbbb>

Swag + Prizes:

   - Raffle: Apple Watch

Visit Expo Booth
<https://nanog.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4d708401d0e69d9dc73d1c204&id=6393ac0aef&e=db9654bbbb>
[image: solid-optics-expo.png]
Solid Optics *Global Supplier and Manufacturer of Optical Networking
Equipment & Solutions. *

Solid Optics is a global supplier of compatible optical transceivers,
multiplexers, OADMs and measuring tools, including our innovative EDFAMUX:
a MUX + EDFA + DCM in 1RU for 10G up to 200km and for QSFP28 PAM4 DWDM 100G
up to 120km.

We assist and advise our customers on complex tailored networking solutions
and provide a full range of optical networking products including custom
built multiplexers and enclosures. Learn more: *solid-optics*
<https://nanog.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4d708401d0e69d9dc73d1c204&id=7e211f6573&e=db9654bbbb>
.com
<https://nanog.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4d708401d0e69d9dc73d1c204&id=e4349ae43d&e=db9654bbbb>

*Swag + Prizes:*
1st Prize: Sony WH-1000XM4 Wireless Headphones
<https://nanog.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4d708401d0e69d9dc73d1c204&id=e3b7150e6d&e=db9654bbbb>
2nd Prize: Sonos One (Gen 2) - Voice Controlled Smart Speaker
<https://nanog.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4d708401d0e69d9dc73d1c204&id=f2a3e2801d&e=db9654bbbb>
3rd Prize: $50 Amazon E-Gift Card
Visit Expo Booth
<https://nanog.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4d708401d0e69d9dc73d1c204&id=3c266e507f&e=db9654bbbb>
Team Cymru*The Power of Pure Signal™*
Since 2005, Team Cymru’s mission has been to save and improve human lives
by working with public and private sector teams to discover, track and take
down threat actors and criminals around the globe. The company delivers
comprehensive visibility into global cyber threat activity and is a key
source of intelligence data for many cyber security and threat intelligence
vendors.

Enterprise security teams rely on its Pure Signal™ platform for access to
global network traffic and 50+ other types of data. With this visibility,
they not only accelerate incident response, but they can get ahead of their
most critical, recurring threats – monitoring malicious infrastructures in
the wild and even blocking attacks before they’re launched. Learn more:
team-cymru.com
<https://nanog.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4d708401d0e69d9dc73d1c204&id=2c5802e647&e=db9654bbbb>

Visit Expo Booth
<https://nanog.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4d708401d0e69d9dc73d1c204&id=b45fc4927a&e=db9654bbbb>
[image: windstream-wholesale-expo.png]
Windstream Wholesale*Empowering digital transformation for wholesale
customers*
Empowering digital transformation for wholesale customers - including
content and media providers, cloud and data center operators, international
carriers, resale partners, cable operators, wireless and traditional
network service providers and more. Learn more: windstreamenterprise.com
<https://nanog.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4d708401d0e69d9dc73d1c204&id=fe89ddb159&e=db9654bbbb>

Visit Expo Booth
<https://nanog.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4d708401d0e69d9dc73d1c204&id=506a7bd8a2&e=db9654bbbb>
XKL*#LightyourNetwork    *
XKL continues to deliver and expand its family of optical transport
solutions for private/public cloud solutions, data center networks,
internet exchanges, campus/metro networks, broadband ISP, and long-haul
networks. Our clientele is global, and we recognize the need to adapt to
various market, regulatory, and licensing conditions and to meet the
broader telecommunication audience needs.

Our team members work closely with our customers to help identify customer
pain points, create compelling customer solutions, and develop use cases.
Our goal will be to deliver an XKL optical networking solution that
achieves network independence, greater reliability, enhanced transmission
speed, and better value. Learn more: xkl.com
<https://nanog.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4d708401d0e69d9dc73d1c204&id=f54f5bc48c&e=db9654bbbb>

Visit Expo Booth
<https://nanog.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4d708401d0e69d9dc73d1c204&id=0a9ee77242&e=db9654bbbb>
Where to Watch 🖥️Next Monday, June 14, the NANOG 82 Virtual conference
will start!

Where to Watch: Just navigate over to nanog.org/virtual-82
<https://nanog.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4d708401d0e69d9dc73d1c204&id=8e16445c03&e=db9654bbbb>
on
6/14 + click "Watch Webcast" in the left-hand nav.
Don't forget to register in advance + set up your NANOG account. Complementary
Conference Registration
<https://nanog.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4d708401d0e69d9dc73d1c204&id=66fb118d83&e=db9654bbbb>
is
available to anyone who needs it!
View Agenda
<https://nanog.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4d708401d0e69d9dc73d1c204&id=7c357e494a&e=db9654bbbb>
NANOG 82 Events: Save the Date *Game Time*: Put your NANOG + network
engineering knowledge to the test with a round of Kahoot trivia during the
last 15 minutes of the 1:30-2:00 PM EDT break. Check the abstract in the
agenda for login information for each day's game.

*Hackathon:* The NANOG 82 virtual Hackathon will take place this Saturday +
Sunday, June 12 and 13. Participants can work individually, or
self-organize into teams to work on their software passion projects. REGISTER
NOW.
<https://nanog.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4d708401d0e69d9dc73d1c204&id=bf0fb4ae2d&e=db9654bbbb>

*🙋Engage with the NANOG community:* NANOG 82 will include a number of
networking opportunities, polls, and live Q&As, so you can network and
share your ideas with the greater NANOG community from the comfort of your
home.
Register for NANOG 82
<https://nanog.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4d708401d0e69d9dc73d1c204&id=e059d348c1&e=db9654bbbb>