Muni broadband sucks (was: New minimum speed for US broadband connections)

Travis Garrison tgarrison at netviscom.com
Thu Jun 3 16:15:33 UTC 2021

In my opinion, if a city is installing a fiber network for other providers to use, they need to plan on active-e only. Let it be up to the providers back at the head end to either plug the individual strands into a switch for active-e or into a splitter for a PON type setup.

Thank you
Travis Garrison