New minimum speed for US broadband connections

Lady Benjamin Cannon of Glencoe lb at 6by7.net
Wed Jun 2 23:14:28 UTC 2021

On the flip-side, what is the penalty for getting Telehealth calls wrong?  It could be death.

I’m gonna go coin “megaband” and the minimum upload is going to be 10,000mbps.

I’m not sure there’s a rational objection to any of this.  Why should humans spend our lifetimes waiting on machines?

640k, that’s all I have to say on the matter.

-LB

Ms. Lady Benjamin PD Cannon of Glencoe, ASCE
6x7 Networks & 6x7 Telecom, LLC
CEO
ben at 6by7.net
"The only fully end-to-end encrypted global telecommunications company in the world.”
ANNOUNCING: 6x7 GLOBAL MARITIME <https://alexmhoulton.wixsite.com/6x7networks>

FCC License KJ6FJJ