New minimum speed for US broadband connections

Lady Benjamin Cannon of Glencoe lb at 6by7.net
Wed Jun 2 21:27:26 UTC 2021

Agree Mark, we are lighting fiber into EADC Nairobi as we speak.  Watch society’s next golden age come out of Africa.
-LB

Ms. Lady Benjamin PD Cannon of Glencoe, ASCE
6x7 Networks & 6x7 Telecom, LLC
CEO
ben at 6by7.net
"The only fully end-to-end encrypted global telecommunications company in the world.”
ANNOUNCING: 6x7 GLOBAL MARITIME <https://alexmhoulton.wixsite.com/6x7networks>

FCC License KJ6FJJ