New minimum speed for US broadband connections

Lady Benjamin Cannon of Glencoe lb at 6by7.net
Wed Jun 2 21:19:43 UTC 2021

Thank you Baldur.  I also operate an owned and designed FTTH network, as well as global carrier networks.

If you look at this from first principles, glass fiber optical cable is cheap.  PVC/HDPE seething is also cheap.   Underground space is cheap.

Construction, regulation, compliance, and financing are hard.

The latter are all human-caused.  There’s nothing fundamental here stopping us.

So, we have a duty to proceed.

-LB

Ms. Lady Benjamin PD Cannon of Glencoe, ASCE
6x7 Networks & 6x7 Telecom, LLC
CEO
ben at 6by7.net
"The only fully end-to-end encrypted global telecommunications company in the world.”
ANNOUNCING: 6x7 GLOBAL MARITIME <https://alexmhoulton.wixsite.com/6x7networks>

FCC License KJ6FJJ