New minimum speed for US broadband connections

Lady Benjamin Cannon of Glencoe, ASCE lb at 6by7.net
Wed Jun 2 22:26:56 UTC 2021

Then honestly we should organize and do a better job.

Imagine if all the carriers represented here worked together, combined builds, etc.

We’ve finally got a few of the tier-1s playing ball with us, but it took 27 years.

Anyone interested, reach out.  We’re going under the SF bay in a $50m project for instance.  First crossing in 20 years.  Clears the SFPUC cable too.

I want everyone onboard, I don’t care about the money (though I’m not irresponsible with it) I care about connecting the world.

Ms. Lady Benjamin PD Cannon of Glencoe, ASCE
6x7 Networks & 6x7 Telecom, LLC
CEO
lb at 6by7.net
"The only fully end-to-end encrypted global telecommunications company in the world.”

FCC License KJ6FJJ

Sent from my iPhone via RFC1149.