Muni broadband sucks (was: New minimum speed for US broadband connections)

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Wed Jun 2 21:02:02 UTC 2021

This wouldn't be for the purposes of entering a new market, but an opportunity to shed your high-cost legacy infrastructure and provide better service in existing markets.

Getting the incumbents on-board certainly isn't a requirement. The post I was replying to favored a future where all providers converged on one infrastructure. I was saying that wasn't likely to happen.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com