New minimum speed for US broadband connections

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Wed Jun 2 17:02:00 UTC 2021

Phone is telecom.  Internet is not telecom.  Generally speaking.

If you think both of those services are US funded, why do you think we have
this current situation where not everyone has fiber?

To answer your question, there is some assistance to those big companies
(AT&T, Frontier, CenturyLink).  Did you notice that two of them have filed
bankruptcy recently?  They also wrote letters apologizing they didn't
deploy the services they were paid to do.

USF is for phone.  Not internet.

Josh Luthman
24/7 Help Desk: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343