New minimum speed for US broadband connections

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Wed Jun 2 13:33:41 UTC 2021

Scott,

Are you willing to lend that money interest free?

Are you running that network for $0/mo?

How are you getting free bandwidth?

What are the chances 100% of your customers have 0 problems, pay on time
every day?

That 14 years turns into 30 very quickly.

Josh Luthman
24/7 Help Desk: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St