New minimum speed for US broadband connections

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Wed Jun 2 13:25:02 UTC 2021

I think going to other countries gets us a different market (ie less video
content/quality, probably significantly less upload due to 384k rates,
etc).  I suppose if you're trying to push an agenda it might be a good
idea, but I can't imagine a reason we'd want to compare other
countries *_*usage_
to the US.  Just my opinion and thoughts.

The only "definition of broadband" we get is from the FCC which trickles
down to the states.

Josh Luthman
24/7 Help Desk: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343