New minimum speed for US broadband connections

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Tue Jun 1 17:48:32 UTC 2021

What did they cry about?

The speedtest.net result?
or was it that you didn't have 75 ms of garbage in the way?
That you didn't go through a congested port between the PC and the destination?
That you were hard wired instead of single-chain 802.11n WiFi going through 5 walls?
That you were using a local recursive resolver DNS server?

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com