New minimum speed for US broadband connections

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Tue Jun 1 17:59:44 UTC 2021

Looking at a neighborhood with a handful of gigabit customers, the max OUT
is 31.11 mbps for the month.  By comparison, the max IN is 202.97 mbps.
That includes nightly backups to a remote site, which obviously skews the
OUT to include non-customers traffic but it strengthens my point using more
data.

Josh Luthman
24/7 Help Desk: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343