DANE of SMTP Survey

Moritz Müller moritz.muller at sidn.nl
Tue Jun 1 13:15:05 UTC 2021

Hi,

DANE for SMTP is not deployed on large scale. Together with researchers from Seoul National University, Virginia Tech and the University of Twente, we would like to understand which challenges operators face when deploying DANE for SMTP.
Also, we would like to understand how operators deploy DANE successfully.
Finally, we want to develop solutions to simplify DANE deployment for SMTP.

Filling out the survey should take between 10 and 20 minutes.
We would highly appreciate your participation.

https://forms.gle/qpxtbi9zecT4haxC8

Don’t hesitate to drop me a mail if you have questions or remarks.
We’ll share the results with the list after evaluation.

— Moritz

—
Moritz Müller | Research Engineer
SIDN | Meander 501 | 6825 MD | Postbus 5022 | 6802 EA | ARNHEM
T +31 (0)26 352 55 00
moritz.muller at sidn.nl | www.sidn.nl