A crazy idea

Michael Loftis mloftis at wgops.com
Tue Jul 20 14:01:56 UTC 2021

On Tue, Jul 20, 2021 at 7:48 AM Michael Loftis <mloftis at wgops.com> wrote:

> (Reply in-line)

My apologies to everyone using an HTML mail client.  Don't try in-line
replies with Google's iOS app.  *sigh*  Really, it's not a blank
reply...

The gist of my reply was.   Don't complain about DNS services when
you're not paying for DNS services.  register.com, godaddy, those are
registrars.  Go look for a managed DNS/authoritative DNS service
provider and almost any of them will happily accept a reverse DNS zone
delegation.  And for IPv4 less-than-boundary (well..I guess you could
use it for v6, but v6 should NEVER be on a less than boundary) see
RFC2317.

Again.  Apologies.  Honestly, it was my mail client that did it! :)