100G, input errors and/or transceiver issues

Lady Benjamin Cannon of Glencoe, ASCE lb at 6by7.net
Mon Jul 19 19:19:27 UTC 2021

We... don’t see anything like this... on the transport side, FEC is more than sufficient to effectively eliminate errors.   On the LAN side, check your connections.

Reiterating that this is not normal or expected behavior.
—L.B.

Ms. Lady Benjamin PD Cannon of Glencoe, ASCE
6x7 Networks & 6x7 Telecom, LLC
CEO
lb at 6by7.net <mailto:lb at 6by7.net>
"The only fully end-to-end encrypted global telecommunications company in the world.”
FCC License KJ6FJJ