Any CloudFlare Rep?

Kushal R. kushal.r at h4g.co
Mon Jul 19 15:35:16 UTC 2021

Could someone from CloudFlare please contact me off the list? There is some crazy abuse going on one a site proxied through CF. Tried the usual twitter and abuse form. In the last 4 hours 2 people I know personally have lost $500+ each and hundreds are falling prey each day.

—
Kushal R.
Executive Management
[https://host4geeks.com/]