T-Mobile RF contact

Sean Heskett afmug at zirkel.us
Wed Jul 14 18:42:28 UTC 2021

I realize this isn’t an RF list but was hoping someone on here could point
me in the right direction.

Does anyone know how to get in touch with a T-Mobile RF engineer?

Our CBRS network has been receiving heavy interference from what we believe
is a new T-Mobile site at an American tower facility.

The equipment isn’t registered with the SAS and appears to be operating in
the part 90 portion of the band 3650-3700mhz as a part 90 device and not a
part 96 CBRS device.

American tower has been no help other than opening a ticket.

Federated is our SAS vendor and they haven’t been any help either other
than telling us it’s not in the SAS.

I’ve also done an application search in the FCC auction 105 (CRBS) site,
but T-mobile must have been bidding under a different name.

Any help is much appreciated,

-Sean Heskett
970-846-8065
--