OARConline 35a Workshop, September 8th, Call for Contributions now open
jake.zack at cira.ca
Tue Jul 13 13:41:00 UTC 2021
OARConline 35a will be an online meeting on September 8th 2021 starting at 15:00 UTC. The Programme Committee is seeking contributions from the community.
All DNS-related subjects and suggestions for discussion topics are welcome. For inspiration, we provide a non-exhaustive list of ideas:
- Deployment: Managing DNS changes and propagation, release process, change management.
- Monitoring: Log ingestion pipeline, analytics infrastructure, anomaly detection.
- Scaling: Managing service capacity, failovers, disaster recovery.
As it is an online workshop, we'd like to encourage brevity; presentations will be 10 or 20 minutes (including time for questions).
* 30 June 2021 - Submissions open via Indico
* 20 July 2021 - Deadline for submission (23:59 UTC)
* 27 July 2021 - Initial Contribution list published
* 10 August 2021 - Full agenda published
* 24 August 2021 - Deadline for slideset submission and Rehearsal
* 08 September 2021 - OARConline 35a Workshop
The Registration page and details for presentation submission are published at:
DNS-OARC provides registration fee waivers for the workshop to support those who are part of underrepresented groups at DNS-OARC. See the registration page for details.
To allow the Programme Committee to make objective assessments of submissions, so as to ensure the quality of the workshop, submissions SHOULD include slides. Draft slides are acceptable on submission.
Additional information for speakers of OARConline 35a:
* your talk will be broadcast live and recorded for future reference
* your presentation slides will be available for delegates and others to download and refer to, before, during and after the meeting
* you will be expected to attend a rehearsal on August 24th. It would be very useful to have your slides (even if draft) ready for this.
If you have questions or concerns you can contact the Programme Committee:
via <submissions at dns-oarc.net>
Jacob Zack for the DNS-OARC Programme Committee
OARC depends on sponsorship to fund its workshops and associated social events. Please contact <sponsor at dns-oarc.net> if your organization is interested in becoming a sponsor.
(Please note that OARC is run on a non-profit basis, and is not in a position to reimburse expenses or time for speakers at its meetings.)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the NANOG