Email and Web Hosting

Alain Hebert ahebert at pubnix.net
Tue Jul 6 20:32:18 UTC 2021

     Or Virtualmin, in a docker instance per Customer...  (If you are in
the virtualization business)

     I think Bryan just don't want to deal with emails since ("support
costs" + "headaches") > "income" at his volume.

     So better find a bulk service IMHO...

-----
Alain Hebert                                ahebert at pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
50 boul. St-Charles
P.O. Box 26770     Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 6G7
Tel: 514-990-5911  http://www.pubnix.net    Fax: 514-990-9443