route-views.oregon-ix.net

David Teach dteach at routeviews.org
Tue Jul 6 17:00:05 UTC 2021

Hey Brian,

As you have discovered, we’ve removed the A/AAAA record route-views.oregon-ix.net. That ASR hasn’t been connected to the Oregon-IX exchange for a long time now. This was an attempt to align our DNS records with reality. If you’re looking for an up-to-date list of collectors, please take a look at http://www.routeviews.org/routeviews/index.php/collectors/

Also, if you have any other questions, feel free to reach out to me off list.

 - David