SITR/SHAKEN implementation in effect today (June 30 2021)

Nick Olsen nick at 141networks.com
Fri Jul 2 12:32:46 UTC 2021

Not all have implemented it yet. But if you haven't. You were supposed to
implement some kind of robo calling mitigation plan (Or atleast certify
that you have one). At $dayjob we're fully deployed (inbound and outbound).

I received my first ever STIR/SHAKEN signed (iPhone Check mark, highly
scientific) spam call on my personal Cell phone on 6/30. It was a Telnyx
number. Had the call terminated to $dayjob network. I fully would have
collected all various information and ticketed it with Telnyx.

Time will tell how truly effective this is. But we have better
originating information now (breadcrumbs) to follow back to the source.