MIB Browser Recommendation

Graham Johnston johnstong at westmancom.com
Wed Jan 27 15:11:20 UTC 2021

We have historically been a CentOS shop when it comes to choice of Linux OS, and in turn that meant, largely out of laziness, that we used mbrowse to browse mibs and perform simple snmp test queries to devices, just manual work until we find what we want and configure something in our NMS. We are moving some servers to Ubuntu now with the change to CentOS/RHEL, and we are curious what others are using for a SNMP/MIB browser. An FOSS choice would be on top on our list as it is just easy to install from the repo, but I'll take any recommendation that people have.

Thanks,
Graham