Half Fibre Pair

Ben Cannon ben at 6by7.net
Tue Jan 26 22:02:24 UTC 2021

I’d internet that to be a really weird way to describe a single strand as well, but I could see a confused person asserting it’s 44 out of 88 wavelengths? I’ve never heard that.

Ms. Lady Benjamin PD Cannon, ASCE
6x7 Networks & 6x7 Telecom, LLC
CEO
ben at 6by7.net
"The only fully end-to-end encrypted global telecommunications company in the world.”

FCC License KJ6FJJ

Sent from my iPhone via RFC1149.