Any2 Los Angeles down again

Bob Purdon bobp at purdon.id.au
Tue Jan 26 11:59:58 UTC 2021

On 26/01/2021 22:51, Siyuan Miao wrote:
> Does anybody know if there's an alternative to Any2 Los Angeles
> with predictable uptime and enough members in LA?
>
> It's the second outage this month and we've observed at least 7
> outages in the past year and we didn't even receive any maintenance
> notice or RFO.

Likewise, I wouldn't be adverse to exploring options - I noticed a
handful of peers disappear about an hour ago (most are still up).  A
week or so back we lost most if not all...

Then again, we had a different IX in San Francisco stop talking LACP
with us out of the blue yesterday, for reasons still unknown but since
fixed.