gofundme Medical Expenses - Ed Hew

Jim Mercer jim at reptiles.org
Mon Jan 25 18:09:57 UTC 2021

On Mon, Jan 25, 2021 at 10:04:02AM -0800, Sabri Berisha wrote:
> ----- On Jan 25, 2021, at 8:37 AM, Jim Mercer jim at reptiles.org wrote:
> > https://www.gofundme.com/f/ed-hew-medical-expenses
>
> Just a headsup for those outside of Canada. My transaction was processed
> in CAD instead of USD. Not that I care as amex doesn't charge foreign fees
> on my card, but if you have a choice of creditcards, pick the right one.

i could be wrong, but i think gofundme selects the currency based on who
sets up the fund, which in my case, is canada.

--jim

--
Jim Mercer     Reptilian Research      jim at reptiles.org    +1 416 410-5633

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of
arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather
to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up,
totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
 -- Hunter S. Thompson