Frontier Tampa issues

Nick Olsen nick at 141networks.com
Sun Jan 24 02:14:48 UTC 2021

Anyone else seeing weird things on Tampa/Bradenton FIOS connections?

I've got three unrelated customers that cant establishes IPsec back to me.

And a third that can't process credit cards out to their third party
merchant.

Customers are in 47.196.0.0/14.

In All instances, I see the traffic leave the CPE behind the FIOS circuit.
The IPSEC traffic never makes it to my DC. And no clue on the credit card
traffic. But it goes un-ack'd

And just now a fifth has appeared that can't query DNS against 8.8.8.8.

The first four all started around noon today.