Past policies versus present and future uses

John Sage jsage at finchhaven.com
Sun Jan 24 23:26:16 UTC 2021

On 1/24/21 3:15 PM, Matthew Petach wrote:

<snip>

> Hi Jordi,
>
> I've adjusted the subject line to reflect the real thrust of this
> discussion.

[edits Message Filters to include string "Past policies versus present
and future uses" in Subject]

[selects folder "NANOG" in Thunderbird: All Folders]

[selects Tools --> Run Filters on Folder]

Bring it. My Trash ain't half full.

The question about moderators still holds.

And yes, for those wondering, I *have* unsubscribed about three or four
times over -- what? -- a good fifteen years or more...

- John