Nice work Ron

Masataka Ohta mohta at necom830.hpcl.titech.ac.jp
Sun Jan 24 14:31:03 UTC 2021

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ via NANOG wrote:

> I fully understand what you mean, however, I don’t think this is a
> problem even if all the RIRs ask for “%50 or even 100%” of usage in
> the region.

So, you don't know how most, if not all, ISPs are operating
their network.

 > That will make your life more complex, as you will need to obtain

It makes ISP's operations a lot more complex and a lot less
profitable to be ignored by almost all, if not all, ISPs.

Your theory that ISPs could have behaved otherwise is not
helpful in the real world of business and not practically
acceptable by RIRs mostly consisting of ISPs.

						Masataka Ohta