Nice work Ron

Töma Gavrichenkov ximaera at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 01:22:34 UTC 2021

Peace,

On Fri, Jan 22, 2021, 3:24 PM Masataka Ohta <
mohta at necom830.hpcl.titech.ac.jp> wrote:

> JORDI PALET MARTINEZ via NANOG wrote:

> My proposal added the clarification that "majority" is understood as
> "over 50%".
>
> And the proposal is denied to be unreasonable by Toma and, more
> aggressively, by me.

Having seen my name being mentioned here, what I want to highlight is that:

1) I was asking that just out of idle curiosity;

2) The important context with this is that two people seem to be arguing
about this: one (me) from the European Union, which is within the RIPE NCC
region, and the other, apparently from the APNIC region, as far as the TLD
in the email address could tell.

And we're discussing LACNIC policies within the mailing list that is mostly
related to the operations within the ARIN region.

Though I definitely agree with certain points been made, this appears to be
entirely off the topic of the NANOG, and I'm accepting the blame for
raising this here.

--
Töma