Nice work Ron

Masataka Ohta mohta at necom830.hpcl.titech.ac.jp
Fri Jan 22 12:23:31 UTC 2021

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ via NANOG wrote:

> My proposal added the clarification that "majority" is understood as "over 50%".

And the proposal is denied to be unreasonable by Toma and, more
aggressively, by me.

So?

 > The staff was already interpreting the policy like that, because
 > usually when you say majority, you mean more than half. Do you
 > agree on that?

How can you ask such a question. already opposed by Toma and,
more aggressively, by me, to me?

My point is that locality requirement, whether it is 50% or 40%, is
impractical and, with operational practices today, is not and can
not be enforced.

 >> The community decided that my proposal to add the explicit "footnote"

Then, the "footnote" might be applicable to *SOME* part of "the
community" but definitely not beyond it.

							Masataka Ohta