Nice work Ron

Töma Gavrichenkov ximaera at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 11:08:52 UTC 2021

Peace,

On Fri, Jan 22, 2021, 12:27 PM JORDI PALET MARTINEZ via NANOG:

> The numbering resources under the stewardship of LACNIC must be
> distributed among organizations legally constituted within its service
> region [COBERTURA] and mainly *serving networks and services operating in
> this region. External clients connected directly to main infrastructure
> located in the region are allowed.
>
> *“Mainly” is understood to mean more than 50%.

Just out of curiosity, I wonder what would happen if all the RIRs
implemented the same policy.  What if a company does business across the
globe and any particular ICANN ASO region is only responsible e.g. of 40%
of revenue at most?

--
Töma