DoD IP Space

j k jsklein at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 21:01:07 UTC 2021

Organizations I have worked with for IPv6 transition, reduced CAPex and
OPex by leveraging the IT refresh cycle, and by ensuring there investment
included leveraging the USGv6 (
https://www.nist.gov/programs-projects/usgv6-program) or IPv6Ready (
https://www.ipv6ready.org/) to mitigate the "We sell IPv6 products, and
want to you to pay for the debugging costs".

Can I assume other organizations don't leverage the IT refresh cycle?

Joe Klein

"inveniet viam, aut faciet" --- Seneca's Hercules Furens (Act II, Scene 1)
"*I skate to where the puck is going to be, not to where it has been."
-- *Wayne
Gretzky
"I never lose. I either win or learn" - Nelson Mandela