Nice work Ron

Alain Hebert ahebert at pubnix.net
Thu Jan 21 19:20:34 UTC 2021

     Well,

     FYI: I'm not getting getting this kind of vibe from him, more like
of an IP Space janitor.

     I'm wondering if it is a statement from Ron or the opinion of the
author of the article.

     Myself, I'm jealous of Ron for having the capacity of doing this
kind of task =D on top of his daily $$$ one.

-----
Alain Hebert                                ahebert at pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
50 boul. St-Charles
P.O. Box 26770     Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 6G7
Tel: 514-990-5911  http://www.pubnix.net    Fax: 514-990-9443