Netflow collector that can forward flows to another collector based on various metrics.

Michael Krygeris me at krygerism.com
Thu Jan 21 14:53:34 UTC 2021

Plixer Replicator will do this via REST API is you are looking for a
commercial solution.
If you’re looking for a free solution, Samplicator will do this via config
file.
Neither is a “collector” as neither stores the flows. They simply
forward/copy UDP streams based on a set policy. It sounds like this is what
you are after.

(Full disclosure I works for Plixer)

Mike Krygeris