DoD IP Space

Eric Kuhnke eric.kuhnke at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 21:08:13 UTC 2021

Additionally, examples of impersonating a corporate entity to acquire
unused IP space (Erie Forge and Steel's /16, anyone?) undoubtedly fall
under existing, pre-internet interstate commerce fraud laws...

http://web.mit.edu/net-security/Camp/2003/DBowie_IP_Hijacking.pdf

https://www.wired.com/images_blogs/threatlevel/files/edited-iphd-2.ppt